Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved 0 ping Please....
Okay so i'm returning to universe gamers but once i downloaded the game it's saying i have 0 ping.... I can slash and shoot but it's not letting me move... I tried reseting my router/modem, reinstalling, etc. It's very frustrating please help !
Thanks
Thanks given by:
This has personally happened to me(not being able to move but slash/shoot) and honestly I completely restarted my modem and router my internet connection everything I re installed the game after I did that and when  I mean re install I mean I completely uninstalled the game and everything attached and once downloaded again with everything related to your internet properley reset your problem should be fixed. Come back after you completely reset everything and when downloading make sure you turn off anti virus / firewall.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
I just reset my internet and router then deleted all of ugunz from my pc. I made sure my firewall was disabled and once i redownloaded it and everything the same issue is still occurring.... It's very anoying since i was able to play universe gunz around 2014/2015... But i guess i can't play until this issue is resolved as there is no other solution to this problem Zzz
Thanks given by:
This is very strange that didn't fix your problem and you might have to try port forwarding to fix your problem. Make sure you are dis abling your ANTI-VIRUS as well because that can also cause problems for you not just your firewall.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
This is a network problem if you pm me your skype i am able to fix it for you.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: