Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How u guys feel to be non donate lol ?
Balancement is good but the HP/AP wise is kinda still bad. 

202 HP/198AP vsing a 177HP/175AP (Max with bug boaster)

Didn't play back then and got no idea what did it look like before,but I know this is still bad asf because 25 hp can do the job especially when you got 2 ammo's more than em. If you've ever studied GunZ you should know 11dmgx12 (pointblank) can do at max ; 132 damage but then again you got TWO ammo's so that goes up to a total of 264 damage that you can deal more than 'em. (If you know how to aim) -- TBH my post isn't going no-where but I'm saying this ; 12x10dmg (ocean breaker per example) = 120 damage. With a total of 240 if you're using Slayer Shotgun too per example. This said you're losing 24 damage wise which is not that bad.. but then again idk if 1DMG=1HP. and if You're not wearing that Bug boaster. You're down to 23 hp Less than Donors which could obviously be that 24 damage they have more but I still do recommand to use two 6x10's than levelling to 85 and use two 5x11's.  But then again,you need to study every single SG or so. You probably cannot compete someone with Alien and Blue SG as their ESPD is about 0.99m\s better than most of the people -- (referring to people using Green and Hydra per example -- two 900's) but then again

We're talking about about 20$ worth of donation if you're wise enough to simply take green and flame or Green and Donor3Sg.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Thread Inactive.
Closed to prevent spam.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: