Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel One
You guys are free to take this as a ''Suggestion'' or not.
And also are free to keep it in-mind for the next update.

I just think it'd be nice to have the channel increased from 250 to like 300?
It happend to me several times that I was there,looking at the channel and waiting for it to become 249 to get an access onto it. And when it happens it's most likely when CW's are peaking at ther max.

I just do think,we'd need a ''bigger'' channel cause it is pretty much annoying having to wait to access the main channel. might just be me too Tongue
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by: Cursor , Angry , Sparkie
just let pls change it to 400. if it gets full split it up to 250 again o;
Thanks given by:
AGREED
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
I guess your suggestion may be considered. Actually, why wouldn't it be? However, on the other hand, I guess the channel barely reaches 250 players and, if it does, then it probably doesn't take too long to empty a bit.
Thanks given by:
/bump
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Closed until further notice and forwarded to @Ouro and @Pls and @Triwedix.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: