Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls killing his own game
Donor items are too much. 110 coins for name color and 250 coins for a shotgun lmao just lmao.  You can get full games for that price and this guy is charging this much for one item

Do you guys think before you come up with these prices. Only 300 people play right now and let me guess the new shotguns in december and rare color in january will be even higher. How do you expect new people or current people to even stay when prices are so high.

Anyways if you want to kill your own game then your choice but i doubt this server will last a year or even 6 months from now if this continues
Thanks given by: BlazinB
Still, enough people are willin to pay for it (idiots) 

stop qq and get a job
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2016, 07:35 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Donor items are too much. 110 coins for name color and 250 coins for a shotgun lmao just lmao.  You can get full games for that price and this guy is charging this much for one item

Do you guys think before you come up with these prices. Only 300 people play right now and let me guess the new shotguns in december and rare color in january will be even higher. How do you expect new people or current people to even stay when prices are so high.

Anyways if you want to kill your own game then your choice but i doubt this server will last a year or even 6 months from now if this continues

i kinda find it ironic considering ur one of the only that bought the Alien sg hhhh

so now

shhh and gift a pal

kthnxbye
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
who cares about donnors, ugg should have a better antilead(current sucks) and the game should be lighter! the closest of classic, without new CRAZY modes, quests, maps that people play ONCE and NEVER more...people come into ugg to ask for event to gms and stay afk/talking in training rooms than to play new game modes wtf...

WE DONT NEED NEW MODES, QUESTS, MAPS!!!!! stop putting this crap in the game..surely these are not things that bring new players to the server... Angry  make the game more competitive possible that you guys maybe take other people from other gunz. Shy
Thanks given by:
Inductive reasoning seems to be proving a different conclusion base on your same premise from your deductive conclusion. The prremise being A) High Prices Server IMPLIES --> Server will drop dead. 10 Months when the server was at an all time low (20 - 80) following a couple weeks after it's release the prices were the same except the added weapons. With the prices of an individual sg you could still afford several games ( irrelevant point none the less since you can find games as cheap as 1 dollar). Anyway, there's no relationship between item prices and player count, or at least from your premise. We'll continue to grow as we prove to be the best current server if you wish to leave and come again in a couple months go ahead.
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

A year and/or six months from now the server will be up, running and our
supportive staff will be here full force, Not to mention having even a bigger player base.
Bear in mind users are not forced to donate, this is done so at their own choice. We are not forcing you or our members to purchase the new items. You are also given the option of selecting the lower priced items

This is a thread I will personally save. Ensuring that our "Dead Server"
& Staff team work to prove your opinion wrong.
As Users above said your suggestion is off topic & irrelevant.

Kind Regards,
Helios

Closed

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: