Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken PLEASE
Well, I'm very disillusioned because they spend that money for nothing because I do not enjoy my stuff and if you open the gunz with the same name again, it means that you are going to take care of all the problems left by the previous owner of the game. I really do not make me want to donate, because who knows if you quickly close the game because I will lose my money back? I take so much effort to get those dollars because I'm from Venezuela and in my country is very difficult to get dollars is very expensive.
Thanks given by:
its ur choice. we are sry to say thid, but we cant recover old accs. it isnt the midstake of pls. he remade the server for us. the old owner vitor didnt want to give us the a
database.
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2016, 11:09 AM)jonathanmi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[font][font]Bem, eu estou muito desiludido, porque eles gastam esse dinheiro para nada, porque eu não gosto de minhas coisas e se você abrir as gunz com o mesmo nome de novo, isso significa que você está indo para cuidar de todos os problemas deixados pelo anterior dono do jogo. [/font][font]Eu realmente não me faz querer doar, porque quem sabe se você rapidamente fechar o jogo, porque eu vou perder o meu dinheiro de volta? [/font][font]Eu tomo muito esforço para obter os dólares porque eu sou da Venezuela e no meu país é muito difícil conseguir dólares é muito caro.[/font][/font]

I believe that the old gunz problems is sole responsibility of the former owner, this gunz is new and reformulated the only ones owner of the problems is what happens from what happens in this new stage ... has no other forms of adiquirir coins in parents know? You can not afford real?
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
Good day, not when it gets to take the opportunity to donate but you can not almost impossible.
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2016, 11:52 AM)jonathanmi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good day, not when it gets to take the opportunity to donate but you can not almost impossible.

donate by sms
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi Jonathan,
As I said previously we cannot help your situation
There are new donation methods made specifically for Venezuela
Where you may donate via SMS.
You along with 95% of our players have not recovered items

Again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2016, 11:56 AM)Willian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-20-2016, 11:52 AM)jonathanmi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good day, not when it gets to take the opportunity to donate but you can not almost impossible.

donate by sms

how to donate by SMS? I am Argentine decis me please because I give "donate" on page i nothing happens
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2016, 02:02 PM)AxelCarp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-20-2016, 11:56 AM)Willian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

donate by sms

how to donate by SMS? I am Argentine decis me please because I give "donate" on page i nothing happens
press donate after u logged in at the website, then choose paygol
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2016, 02:04 PM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-20-2016, 02:02 PM)AxelCarp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

donate by sms

press donate after u logged in at the website, then choose paygol

Not walk yet Sad , Try later thanks
Thanks given by:
yes u have to wait :/
Thanks given by: