Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lead Tournament
(10-31-2016, 11:58 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-30-2016, 08:17 PM)Ley Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-23-2016, 07:38 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well, i will be the first one registering a team and it will help others to see how it's the correct format.

Clan Name : 7xHERO

Player 1 ) [7x]Solid (Peru)

Player 2 ) [7x]Ramne (Peru)

Player 3 ) [7x]Ramnu (Peru)

Player 4) [7x]Ramna (Peru)

Sub Player : it will be added when we have 1.

"Twin names not allowed". first they ddos to win, and now this lmfao. Please adjust the rules, these names are no different from twin names in a match.

Twin names means that EVERYTHING is the same. the only thing that is "twin" is the [7x] thing.... but their names are different. Thats why i didnt put my character [7x]Solid cuz i know that is a twin name Wink :c

Your translator isn't working so well dude..

It's just lame if you play with name A "blablablebla" and name B "blablablabla". They are impossible to distinguish from each other in-game.

(10-31-2016, 12:06 PM)spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Gian will change his char names,
thing1 and thing2 have also been informed to change their char names.

Ty Spear <3.

BTW I didnt ask because I want to win (probably my team won't win).

I just wanna have fun, not having to throw my face at my screen trying to distinguish an "a" from an "e".
Thanks given by:
Tbh jimmy it irritated me that you thought I would be biased towards any clan, since I have known you for years now man but its all good. Do not worry I will make sure these rules take place during the tournament.
Thanks given by:
This is gonna be a ***** awkward tournament. Imagine 8 players playing against eachother and none of them actually hits. Lol.
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2016, 09:04 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is gonna be a ***** awkward tournament. Imagine 8 players playing against eachother and none of them actually hits. Lol.

Well your going to be streaming it, you will see some of these guys will actually surprise you lmfao
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2016, 09:04 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is gonna be a ***** awkward tournament. Imagine 8 players playing against eachother and none of them actually hits. Lol.

lmfao im dead

Thanks given by:
Nombre del clan: P_Lead

Jugador 1 : P_Sca (Perú) 
Jugador 2 : P_Fea (Perú) 
Jugador 3 : P_Bai (Perú) 
Jugador 4 : P_Cos (Perú)
Thanks given by:
Clan name : Erie
Player 1 : Eoli (Canada)
Player 2 : lilsodaboi (Canada)
Player 3 : TIGGY (USA)
Player 4 : Erin (USA)
Substitute : SoAmazed (USA)
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2016, 04:12 PM)P_Sca Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nombre del clan: P_Lead

Jugador 1 : P_Sca (Perú) 
Jugador 2 : P_Fea (Perú) 
Jugador 3 : P_Bai (Perú) 
Jugador 4 : P_Cos (Perú)

@P_Sca Can your names be a little bit more different please? No one can spot the difference in game.

(10-25-2016, 01:25 AM)CaptainRyan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Clan name: WhouHell
Uglykiss (Venezuela)
Copeland (Venezuela)
Zephyr (Venezuela)
 tbd (country)

@CaptainRyan Zephyr and ugly kiss seem to be registered under another clan please sort this mess out

@Mashira I made your clan name called "Mashira" in the bracket thread.

Clan Name: Jellybean
Player 1: Euna/Kelly
Player 2: Shanks
Player 3: SSO
Player 4: Hyuna
Thanks given by:
With 2x weight rings it gives total of 145/145
without rings 135/135
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2016, 01:55 PM)spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Tbh jimmy it irritated me that you thought I would be biased towards any clan, since I have known you for years now man but its all good. Do not worry I will make sure these rules take place during the tournament.

If GMs could play, Omer @spear would win the tournament. x)
Cheers, friend.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: