Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Hacker got my hwid. Help
Ever since my laptop has been starting and asking me to system restore every time

Is he messing my computer?

Can a hacker hack u with hwid
Thanks given by:
sounds more like a trojan/virus

most easy way is to format ur pc and reinstall everything Big Grin
Thanks given by:
But I don't wanna lose my files
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Horizon
(10-28-2016, 11:14 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But I don't wanna lose my files

try to boot up at the safety mode and make a backup of ur importent files
Thanks given by:
I remember he asked for my machhineguid
Thanks given by:
@Killbabe, Reformatting your PC does not remove your HWID, it substantially/temporarily changes it for a time period. 
@Shredded, simply (as you told me you have done), bring your PC to a repair place and request a operating-system-change or simply guide yourself on how to do that. Reformatting your PC does not change your HWID as it is an automatic hash number.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hello There. 

Have you solved your issues, if no, please let us know.
This thread will be closed in 3 days. 

~~ Kllaus

Old WakeBR
(10-29-2016, 04:08 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Killbabe, Reformatting your PC does not remove your HWID, it substantially/temporarily changes it for a time period. 
@Shredded, simply (as you told me you have done), bring your PC to a repair place and request a operating-system-change or simply guide yourself on how to do that. Reformatting your PC does not change your HWID as it is an automatic hash number.

zach read again, i talked about possible trojans/viruses..
btw u can change the most hwids of ur pc urself, but i wont tell it since ugg uses hwid banns too :p
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

I think your problem was solved. Anyway check you private message.
If you have any other inquiries please let me know. 
Thread inactive and closed

~~ Kllaus

Old WakeBR