Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Duel Map
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hello,

Today I present for you a simple duel map. I think it would be fun to play, since the upper player has to drop down into the cage to the other player. Check it out using localhost!

Notes:
-There is one-way weaponclip with caulking on inner touching faces between the top and bottom, so the player at the top can't fire down. The player down below can fire up however.
-There is playerclip faces with nodraw surrounding the top of the area enclosing the top player in, so all he can do is wait or drop down.
-This map was designed only for 1v1 use

[Image: lFMuaRD.jpg]
[Image: UJpcpDv.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Upload screenshots please,thank you

Thread moved to Developments section.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: asilent1
(11-01-2016, 03:54 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Upload screenshots please,thank you

Thread moved to Developments section.

Okay, I fixed it up.
Thanks given by:
Not a map I'd use, especially if it's that small and can only be used for 1vs1's.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
It looks like it could use more texture and the pillars isn't textured properly. Hope to see improvement soon.
Thanks given by:
It reminds me the jail in surf_ski2 in counter strike 1.6

Any lights in the map?
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2016, 08:41 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It reminds me the jail in surf_ski2 in counter strike 1.6

Any lights in the map?

My lightmap is broken in my GMD localhost, so I took out the lights for now. If I am able to get a working localhost with lightmap I would prefer to add them in.
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2016, 01:36 PM)asilent1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-01-2016, 08:41 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It reminds me the jail in surf_ski2 in counter strike 1.6

Any lights in the map?

My lightmap is broken in my GMD localhost, so I took out the lights for now. If I am able to get a working localhost with lightmap I would prefer to add them in.

Ok,and I liked the idea of this jail.
Thanks given by:
Thread inactive.
Will be closed to prevent spam.
If you would like to edit this thread you may contact me via private message in order to re-open the topic.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: