Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust 2 Remake From CSGO [FINISHED]
(11-05-2016, 01:50 PM)bulli10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.skybox is xml edit its an obj file that you add in the map folder after you build and then edit the map.xml to make it work
can you please post a screenshot of your map in the gtk ?

Yes this is what I thought! I had taken a break from making maps for 6-7 years since I first learned... I have forgotten the exact method for this part.

[Image: 3d5o7Vk.png]
Thanks given by:
read this for how add the sky in the xml .. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
also the playerclip walls looks so bad i would not suggest do it like that but actaully make it where you need and not boxed..
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2016, 03:31 PM)bulli10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.read this for how add the sky in the xml .. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
also the playerclip walls looks so bad i would not suggest do it like that but actaully make it where you need and not boxed..

Added the sky and fixed the playerclip as you suggest.

Now need lighting and texture improvements... coming along nicely though.
Thanks given by:
Map finished.
Thread closed in order to prevent spam.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: