Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken my coins gone...
hello , i buyed today red colour name from the web site , i puted my name and agree it , then reloged into my accaunt and still same green colour name from the jang , trayed relog again and same ..... any way i dont get my red name for 20 coins .... 
what i need to do?
Thanks given by:
cheapest colored name costs 50 and not 20coins. ill think u bought a name change to change the name of ur character.
Thanks given by:
50 coins name colour red men
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

It probably didn't work because you need to remove your jjang before buying the color name. Try doing it and give us a feedback.

Kind Regards.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Horizon
Hello There,

Try to do what Farhat said, remove your jjang ingame.
Let me know when you solve your problem Smile 

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
(11-01-2016, 11:43 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello There,

~~ Kllaus

i did it and its still the same 
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2016, 01:42 AM)Igorkrasavas Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-01-2016, 11:43 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello There,

~~ Kllaus

i did it and its still the same 

Oh oks, dont worry, i will send to our owner as soon possible, please be patient.
If u have any other i quiries let me know Smile
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Hello friend

do u have skype? if so, please send me i will help you.
what's your nickname ingame?
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
im pretty sure you bought a name change and thought it would be a red name because of the red picture. only this item costs 20coins. cheapest colored name costs 50. if u still think it was a colored name then pm us and we will check the logs.
closed
Thanks given by: