Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved i have problem
i have problem  everytime i join a room and play for like 20-30 secs then i get dc automatically everyfking time and if i stay on the lobby i dont get anything why ?help pleasse i tried to change password sevral times
Thanks given by:
Hi there Dark,
Have you tried any methods to solve your issue ?
If so can you list the methods below for me

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Horizon , Meiota
you propably get connection timeout. this could be a problem of your internet or the connection to the host/gameserver. whats ur internet download/upload? check if your internet is stable. whats the server ping while u get a dc?
Thanks given by:
nah its just like a virus or something in my pc? maybe?

1. I tried to change my password several times. 
2. I tried to reset my pc
3. I tried to reset my router
4. let me try to re install it ...
Thanks given by:
i had the same problem with the old host and couldnt fix it. with the new host im fine now. i think, only pls would be able to solve it for u. :/
Thanks given by:
Keep us updated, If after reinstalling you are still having an issue do not hesitate in contacting us.
If there is no reply the post will be closed within 24-48 hours.

Thanks,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
ok solved i had a virus in my pc that made the game dc + crash i reinstalled and its working fine.
Thanks given by:
ok, ill close it
Thanks given by: