Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved This can't be possible
Inlog Name: Willemisdenaam13

i cant login and im dont remember the e-mail addres.
in a private chat i can give u all the details.(like characters, character levels, all my donor items and more)
Please help me i donated alot on the account and i would like to have it back.

i donated atleast 200 euro, this can't be true i dont get anything back, so there need to be find a solution.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hi There,
When was the last time you logged onto your account ?

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2016, 06:59 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi There,
When was the last time you logged onto your account ?

it was 1,5 / 2 year ago. but that isnt a reason to dont do anything about this. 200 euro isnt nothing.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately this is a new server. The previous UGG was deleted permanently by the former owner
including the database which contains previous account info/items/donation records.

This server was remade by the former co-owner now Owner in hopes of keeping the game alive on September 12, 2015.
That being said we cannot recover your donation/account info due to not having the previous database in order to verify.

Everyone including staff had only 1 option, which was to recreate a new account and start from scratch.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Feel free to contact me via private message if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Closed and Solved.
As @Helios said, feel free to PM us instead of making another thread if you have this same issue, there is nothing we can do.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: