Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me god.. hust FKez..
Novembro de 2016... Hust aindando dando a vida nessa ***** e perdendo, lastimável
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: squadornah
(11-09-2016, 03:32 PM)squadornah Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-09-2016, 03:29 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hust sux np

you sux

wtf u say to me? ban
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
SUCO DO LIXO
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2016, 02:52 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-09-2016, 02:34 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm the only one who thinks he's not legit? I'm also going to check it out.

So you're actully going to do what gamemasters are supposed to do?  Amazing!!!!

they cant get banned
Thanks given by:
not hard to get 100 when u wait for me to stop cwing before going up XD
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Lol, I laugh at these BRAZILIANS, fake ***** Korean wannBe's lmfao, all they do is dodge people who actually would 4-0 them. Everyone knows the last legit 100 streak on ugg was by me and Alex, step up ransoms
drop hust wtF?
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
(11-10-2016, 12:36 AM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lol, I laugh at these BRAZILIANS, fake ***** Korean wannBe's lmfao, all they do is dodge people who actually would 4-0 them. Everyone knows the last legit 100 streak on ugg was by me and Alex, step up ransoms

ofc nobody knows, do you really think anyone will even remember you for what you've done in this ***** game? lmao
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You won hust , you must be unlegt
(11-09-2016, 10:33 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Novembro de 2016... Hust aindando dando a vida nessa ***** e perdendo, lastimável

KKKKKK ROFLLL
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Meiota