Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me god.. hust FKez..
[Image: 2eMu5ES.jpg][Image: If2HVP9.jpg][Image: s6RcLuX.jpg][Image: 1REcPRd.jpg]

all camp .. FKEZ .. omg kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk run ..
Thanks given by:
I'm the only one who thinks he's not legit? I'm also going to check it out.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Mashira
(11-09-2016, 02:34 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm the only one who thinks he's not legit? I'm also going to check it out.

So you're actully going to do what gamemasters are supposed to do?  Amazing!!!!
Thanks given by: Seongnam
bro how the ***** this kid choichulho make 240/4, 2 weeks ago kid losing all cws lmfao?!?!!!? nice................. now this kid beat me and made 240/4 and dont get banned when i made 70 streak=gg banned
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2016, 02:34 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm the only one who thinks he's not legit? I'm also going to check it out.

wooow
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
hust sux np
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2016, 03:29 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hust sux np

you sux
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2016, 02:52 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So you're actully going to do what gamemasters are supposed to do?  Amazing!!!!

ikr.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
kkk im korea 1vs1 no.1 pro ok ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2016, 03:50 PM)chlcjfgh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.kkk im korea 1vs1 no.1 pro ok ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why do you Asians not know about that english language at ***** all.
Wtf
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by: