Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Lost account
Hi Universe staff Wink

I was wondering if my account got deleted or something cuz i started to miss this game lately. I gotta admit i haven't played in 2-3 years and thought that maybe that's the reason why my login doesn't work anymore, and maybe there have been some major server changes, and maybe some accounts got deleted.  
I payed once for donor stuff. ( i can pm the screen )

My login was 024soldier024 i think.. but i had 2 main characters on my account. 
Telamonian ( which was former 024soldier1 but i changed it with the donor points i bought )
lConFuzeD
+ the last clan i was in was called Onyx

Thanks for checking Smile

Here are some old screenshots with my old name (couldn't find any pictures after the namechange) 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Best regards,
Soldier.
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

Well, unfortunately I can't do anything to help you, this is a new server we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted. I'm sorry man :/ 
If you have any other inquiries please let me know.
No action taken.

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: djeckssmatu024 , Pk2hy , Meiota