Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Format Report Clan War Abuse.
[English]

Hi there,
In order to report an user who has taken any advantage in Clan Wars through any abuse, please make sure to stick to the format below:

Player's character name:
Player's clan name:
My character name:
My clan name:
Kind of abuse:
Proof:

• To post your screenshot(s) as evidence, you need to upload them on 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.
• To post your replay(s) as evidence, you need to upload them on 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

[Português]

Caros usuários,
A fim de reportar qualquer usuário que se utilizou de meios ilícitos para obter vantagens em guerras de clã, certifiquem-se de utilizar o seguinte formato:

Nome do personagem:
Nome do clã do personagem:
Nome do meu personagem:
Nome do clã do meu personagem:
Tipo de abuso:
Provas:

* Para postar o(s) seu(s) replay(s), você precisa fazer o upload dele(s) no 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. e colar o link gerado, neste tópico.
* Para postar as suas ScreenShots, você precisa fazer o upload delas no
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.e, em seguida, colar o link gerado, neste tópico.

[Spanish]

Hola,
Si desea reportar a un usuario que ha tomado ventaja usando algun hack en ClanWar a través de cualquier abuso, por favor asegúrese de usar el siguiente formato de reporte:

Nombre del personaje del jugador:
nombre del clan del jugador:
Mi nombre de personaje:
Nombre de mi clan:
Tipo de hack:
Prueba:

• Para publicar su captura de pantalla (s) como prueba, es necesario cargarlos en 
imgur y pegar el enlace dado en el mismo hilo del reporte.
• Para publicar su video (s) como prueba, es necesario cargar los videos  en 
sendspace y pegar el enlace dado en el mismo hilo del reporte.

[Korean]

안녕하세요.
클랜전에서 각종 악용자를 신고하려면 아래 양식을 따르십시오.

클랜전 악용자 캐릭터 닉네임:
클랜전 악용자 클랜 닉네임:
본인 캐릭터 닉네임:
본인 클랜 닉네임:
악용 종류:
증거:

• 스크린샷을 증거로 올리려면
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.에 사진을 업로드 한 후 지정된 사진 링크를 포럼 게시물에 붙여 넣어야 합니다.
• 리플레이를 증거로 올리려면
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.에 파일을 업로드 한 후 지정된 파일 링크를 포럼 게시물에 붙여 넣어야 합니다.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Optic , ChronoKnight , Proxy