Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Format Report A Ninja Stepper.
[English]

Hi there,
In order to report a ninja-stepper, please make sure to stick to the format below:

Ninja-stepper's character name:
My character name:
Round:
Proof:

NOTE: F12-abuse is also considerated as ninja-stepping, so here's the correct place to report that kind of abusers.
• To post your replay(s) as evidence, you need to upload them on 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

[Português]

Caros usuários,
A fim de reportar algum jogador por ninja stepping (também conhecido como bug modem), certifiquem-se de utilizar o formato abaixo:

Nome do jogador:
Nome do meu personagem:
Round em que aconteceu o abuso:
Replays:

Nota: Abuso de F12 é também considerado ninja stepping, portanto este é o lugar correto para denunciar esse tipo de abuso.
* Para postar o(s) seu(s) replay(s), você precisa fazer o upload dele(s) no 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. e colar o link gerado, neste tópico.

[Spanish]

Hola,
Si desea reportar un Ninja-Steeper(NS), por favor asegúrese de usar el siguiente formato de reporte:

El nombre del personaje del usuario usando Ninja-Stepper:
Mi nombre de personaje:
Rondas:
Prueba:

NOTA: F12-abuso también se considera como ninja-stepp, así que aquí está el lugar correcto para reportarr este tipo de hackers.
• Para publicar su captura de pantalla (s) como prueba, es necesario cargarlos en
imgur y pegar el enlace dado en el mismo hilo del reporte.

[Korean] 

안녕하세요.
고의로 랙을 사용한 유저를 신고하려면 아래 양식을 따르십시오.

랙을 사용한 캐릭터 닉네임:
본인 캐릭터 닉네임:
랙이 발생한 라운드:
증거:

참고: 스크린샷 키(F12)를 사용하여 랙을 발생시키는 악용자를 신고 할 수있는 장소 입니다.
• 리플레이를 증거로 올리려면  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.에 파일을 업로드 한 후 지정된 파일 링크를 포럼 게시물에 붙여 넣어야 합니다.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Electricity , Optic , Proxy