Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin + friend = donator
that is so sad to see the friends of the admins gifted all the donator and other people have to pay for it ! nice
Thanks given by:
Which admin and players do u mean?
Thanks given by:
LOL mewoir why do you care, u use dmg reduce in cw?
Thanks given by:
ok if you say so !!
Thanks given by:
You can't just go around saying things like that without a proof to back you up, it's going to be your word against the admin's word. Btw, don't be afraid to say names, otherwise your post is no usefull.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
i have admin advertising other gunz Wink
and some people in games said they didn't paid for their donator wich cost around 400€ they said admin gave us because they are friend ! my friend yurikka was admin also he gift full donor on my other friend
Thanks given by:
Still, your word against the admins, you don't have any screenshot? Perhaps videos? Screenshot of the admin advertising other gunz?
If you do have any of those, PM me, send it to me, but if you don't have, then there is nothing we can do about it.

Plus, there is no way the admins could have gave donors to friends, the only person who can give coins is Pls, and we, staff members don't have permissions to send gift itens, the website won't let us.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ^^
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2016, 08:27 AM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Still, your word against the admins, you don't have any screenshot? Perhaps videos? Screenshot of the admin advertising other gunz?
If you do have any of those, PM me, send it to me, but if you don't have, then there is nothing we can do about it.

Plus, there is no way the admins could have gave donors to friends, the only person who can give coins is Pls, and we, staff members don't have permissions to send gift itens, the website won't let us.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ^^

About it  Î
Closed. 

~~ Kllaus 

[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: