Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion, what would you change at ugg ?
hiii so what would you change universegunz like all know great professional oldest server
there something u would change guys ? :o
like add new things/items etc ?..
i think all great there are nothing to change.
share with me ur opinion dear ugg players, great discussion Smile
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
White or gray maps.
Thanks given by:
This is perhaps a good discussion. Keep it going and we might get some ideas from you guys.
Thanks given by:
waste of time, if we ask for new antilead they go and put new quests/modes, quests/modes that people play once and never again
Thanks given by:
Would love to see most of the staff / admins change or make them grow a pair.

They are 2 affraid 2 ban people and they give away free coins to friends. The server is left with a bunch of force spikers/ucers/name espers. One of the things that made EuroGunZ great was the fact that there were almost no cheaters. And how many people did EuroGunZ have online every day? Exactly, 1000 average.

The current admins do a good job at hosting events though, gotta give them admins credit for that.

Also the donation element is a bit too ridiculous, its a 100% kill if you hit someone. Would love to see the duration getting reduced. Some clans like x7Nuevo just hide with element charged for ages. It just ruins the fun of cwing for the more competitive players.
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is perhaps a good discussion.²
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-18-2016, 02:42 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Would love to see most of the staff / admins change or make them grow a pair.

They are 2 affraid 2 ban people and they give away free coins to friends. The server is left with a bunch of force spikers/ucers/name espers. One of the things that made EuroGunZ great was the fact that there were almost no cheaters. And how many people did EuroGunZ have online every day? Exactly, 1000 average.

The current admins do a good job at hosting events though, gotta give them admins credit for that.

Also the donation element is a bit too ridiculous, its a 100% kill if you hit someone. Would love to see the duration getting reduced. Some clans like x7Nuevo just hide with element charged for ages. It just ruins the fun of cwing for the more competitive players.

If you were to report your incident with sufficient proof the player will be penalized.
I will personally look into your situation being solved.
Admins giving coins ? Staff Members with Owner Rank are the only ones able to " Give out/Send " coins
If you have any issues/reports/inquiries please don't hesitate in contacting me via private message and/or post a thread topic in
the correct section.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately ***** is right the game is full with  force spikers /ucers/ name epsers / ddossers , and it feels like no matter what proof you have you wont do anything about it '' friends with benefits'' feels kind like your sitting on the wrong side in court,  well sure i get the point you dont want to ban any1 in the current state of server where barely any1 plays but its not gonna bring back more players letting them do whatever they want, shouldnt be our job speding days trying to collect evidence to prove the obvious, very unenjoyable playing the way it is, 2/3 clans having a steady ping but spikinglike mustard was injected in the ***** of a squirrel
Thanks given by: Pedr0
(11-18-2016, 05:26 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 02:42 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Would love to see most of the staff / admins change or make them grow a pair.

If you were to report your incident with sufficient proof the player will be penalized.
I will personally look into your situation being solved.
Admins giving coins ? Staff Members with Owner Rank are the only ones able to " Give out/Send " coins
If you have any issues/reports/inquiries please don't hesitate in contacting me via private message and/or post a thread topic in
the correct section.

Fact is that I've reported multiple obvious name espers and ucers and no action was taken. I don't even care about reporting anymore at this point. If I continue to see force spikers, ucers, name espers I will simply move over to another server, because now I don't enjoy playing this gunz anymore.
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Also, not all of the Game Masters/Moderators have access to dealing with forum reports, which is does suck because there could be hackers that are not being analyzed properly, but then again, most reports do follow through to the Admins which analyze the reports.
If you leave our server, there is nothing we can really do to prohibit you from doing so, that is 100% your choice, we have rules we have to follow as Game Masters, we have a protocol and we are told what we do and what we don't do because that is how our server is ran.
Coming from working on another popular server, I do know that we are not the only server (in your words) to "let people run freely with hacks", so, regardless, everywhere you go, there will be hacks that are hard to patch or find a fix for, whatever server you are on.

I believe the GMs are doing an amazing job, but if you have any other inquiries about how the Administration team (including GMs), can help you, please do message them instead of bashing us and saying we allow people to hack.

@Helios / @Shon / @Kllaus / @Fenn
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Helios , Shon