Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Memory Error
UserID: kadaver00
Qual problema você encontrou: Erro de memória quando vou logar minha conta
O que você tentou fazer para solucionar o problema: Já reinstalei o gunz/pausei o antivirus/instalei em outro disco rigido/instalei em uma pasta separada/Executei o jogo como Administrador/Atualizei todos os drivers do computador
Screenshots:
 [Image: Sem_t_tulo.png]
[Image: Sem_t_tulo.png]
Thanks given by:
Caros usuários,
A fim de que vocês possam iniciar um tópico para pedir qualquer tipo de suporte, por favor certifiquem-se de seguir o seguinte formato:

UserID:
Qual problema você encontrou:
O que você tentou fazer para solucionar o problema:
ScreenShots:

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Horizon
Pronto Kllaus, atualizei o post com as informações
Thanks given by:
Você tem skype para eu lhe ajudar? se sim por favor me envia

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Meiota
Enviei no private
Thanks given by:
Adicionei, quando poder aceita.

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Meiota
check if ur pc has enough unused ddr ram
Thanks given by:
(11-18-2016, 05:06 AM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.check if ur pc has enough unused ddr ram

I tried everything, paused the antivirus / reinstalled the gunz / installed on another hard disk but the error still persists. I have only 8GB of RAM, but I think that's not the problem
Thanks given by:
Hey there Uncover,
Try the following below.

Delete your UGGunz.exe file and re download your game from a (recommended) Download link.

I personally recommend Mega: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

When the link is finished loading select " download through browser" and save your Gunz on a New folder on your desktop/laptop.
Disable your Anti Virus / Windows-real time protection and/or allow the UGGunz.exe through your firewall.

Finally, Launch your Game and let me know if your issue persists.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 10:12 AM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey there Uncover,
Try the following below.

Delete your UGGunz.exe file and re download your game from a (recommended) Download link.

I personally recommend Mega: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

When the link is finished loading select " download through browser" and save your Gunz on a New folder on your desktop/laptop.
Disable your Anti Virus / Windows-real time protection and/or allow the UGGunz.exe through your firewall.

Finally, Launch your Game and let me know if your issue persists.

@Helios O erro ainda persiste man, não sei mais o que fazer para conseguir jogar :/
Thanks given by: