Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balanc new ign: Castromane
hi my name is castro and I started playing universe gunz about 2 weeks ago and I just donated 100 euros so il change my name from Balanc to Castromane and il be happy playing with you high lvl donors and oldgens and newgens all day and all night oks. cya in game.
Thanks given by:
(11-21-2016, 06:29 PM)Castromane Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi my name is castro and I started playing universe gunz about 2 weeks ago and I just donated 100 euros so il change my name from Balanc to Castromane and il be happy playing with you high lvl donors and oldgens and newgens all day and all night oks. cya in game.

Welcome to UGG and enjoy your stay.

if I could tip you, Do not waste ur coins on a name-change ... complete waste considering  levels are kind of fast.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Hi Castro Welcome to the community

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the comunity
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Welcome to UGG bro!
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to ugg  Cool
                                            [Image: pkjtFY5.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to UGG.
''Mi casa é su casa''  Big Grin
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
Hello, 

Welcome to UGG.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Welcome (:
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to our server ;D
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: