Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many hackers on this server
There are too many god dam hackers in this server and no one gets caught or banned and if they do its temporary and they are back with their hacks. Pretty sure the staff is corrupt too. I was told that pls sells these hacks himself and these hackers are protected by him. Not sure if its true but i wouldn't be surprised cuz pls is prolly thinking easy $ from these retards and he might as milk as much money out of this game before it dies off.  Its almost 2017 gunz is dead and dying evreyday. To all the korean/br/perus that think ur good with ur hacks  all the other hackers no one cares. So u can win a few cws in a dead game with ur hacks lmao great job! no one gives a fk. I won tournies in ijji when it mattered so u being good now doesnt mean sht when gunz is dead. 

I just wish yall could s top hacking and just play cuz literally so u won a cw or w/e but what did u get out of it? nothing see thats the point game is dead no one cares.
Thanks given by:
Stop crying dear... and that about Pls is a lie!

In the middle of 2016 there are people like you. Die for everyone and blame them on hack
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Give us a few days, I can guarantee that in the next patch the number of unlegits will be lower than now as soon the new patch is stable, we will apply it in the game, We currently working on it.
It's good to point out Gunz is a 2003 game and was poorly coded if we did not change the few things about the gameplay like shotbot / triggerbot and underclock can not be completely blocked.
Now the point is will clanwar players get used for gameplay changes?

If you have any question about hack selling you can ask, because I did not even know I was selling lololol hacks.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Killbabe
'-' Excuses!
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 02:38 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There are too many god dam hackers in this server and no one gets caught or banned and if they do its temporary and they are back with their hacks. Pretty sure the staff is corrupt too. I was told that pls sells these hacks himself and these hackers are protected by him. Not sure if its true but i wouldn't be surprised cuz pls is prolly thinking easy $ from these retards and he might as milk as much money out of this game before it dies off.  Its almost 2017 gunz is dead and dying evreyday. To all the korean/br/perus that think ur good with ur hacks  all the other hackers no one cares. So u can win a few cws in a dead game with ur hacks lmao great job! no one gives a fk. I won tournies in ijji when it mattered so u being good now doesnt mean sht when gunz is dead. 

I just wish yall could s top hacking and just play cuz literally so u won a cw or w/e but what did u get out of it? nothing see thats the point game is dead no one cares.

Let's see, what was your ijji ign?
Thanks given by:
Hello friend, we've been working on a fix to solve these issues, I'm sorry you feel that way, but we're close to the final patch 8^). All you need right now is a bit more patience, we are a small team working on this fix therefore I'm sorry it takes some time since we're unable to work on it everyday. Soon it will be fixed!

Thanks given by: Angry
BLA BLA BLA - APAGA AQUI ANGRY CUZAO
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If you think someone use hack, why you don't proof it? you cry bcz u bad Lol, you can't win and tell someone use hack LMFAO
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
"TEMP BANNED FOR SB" lmfao really? that guy is still bypassing and playing on [twd]rush/uskingshot ... looks like ugg is welcoming unlegit players to its own server.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - PROOF.
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 05:48 AM)Sigma Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."TEMP BANNED FOR SB" lmfao really? that guy is still bypassing and playing on [twd]rush/uskingshot ... looks like ugg is welcoming unlegit players to its own server.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - PROOF.

Server have litlle peoples and you want  banned they? good idea genius.
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by: