Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAZA Clan War.
We do not swap play against any clan, they choose not to rule against us because of the game strategy that my clan uses

We raise more points because we always play cw x4 x5 x6 x7 x8, almost never x2 do not agree the points that give x2, so also how we win we lose, sometimes we go down like 100 points in a night, can watch us if they want we have nothing to hide
 sorry for my bad english.

[Image: peprmg.jpg][Image: NdVKQ8.jpg][Image: qRypOB.jpg][Image: o1J7y8.jpg][Image: 6Z7Mqb.jpg][Image: 6Z7Mqb.jpg][Image: FzERYg.jpg][Image: PIwQUy.jpg][Image: IsSaa5.jpg][Image: VPshpy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You just camp every clan war with rockets, black med or electric element XD
Thanks given by:
[Image: RRWkdD.jpg][Image: NsJbet.jpg][Image: zOAAGR.jpg][Image: bN0Ad3.jpg][Image: aU1Sev.jpg][Image: Kb8itF.jpg][Image: O93517.jpg][Image: FX0obx.jpg][Image: r7BROW.jpg][Image: 21DiPG.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Last time your clan mate went against me with rockets...
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
jajajjaja xD
Thanks given by:
Of course you do go 2s (after winning 1 round vs us you draw and after losing 1st round you go black med), and of course you do swap. 

"they choose not to rule against us because of the game strategy that my clan use" whatever that means it so sounds like a stupid excuse to your swapping.

/reset Daza score and REMOVE black meds from cw.
Thanks given by:
KKK nice man
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
No one cares lol at u taking ss
Thanks given by:
THIS IS A RECENT CWNO CAMP , CHILE LEAVE , nAAAAte[Image: ?b3d7496b9233ef53b1fe0e78a5a8735fo.jpg#codigos][Image: HG_Crudo_20161123_175138.jpg]
Thanks given by: