Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaper's Third Signature Attempt "Submersed"
"Spy" is my forum name on another website, so I created this. Tried something a little different this time. Hopefully I get good feedback on my text and placement I tried hard on it lol, I don't know why it's so hard for me to do good text and placement. CnC please!

[Image: 2qm0qa0.png]
[Image: rc99ug.jpg] [Image: 334t5ba.png]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Not only is it for you that typography is complicated, living the same problem. Improved further, but be careful because this avatar is cut bad and did not enter the background. 6/10
[Image: 6D8dtqd.png]
Thanks given by:
I don't want to be rude or anything, but for someone who did that first one, with no gradient maps and no lighning, now already doing a good signature is kinda rare ... Stilling someones art work is ugly, don't do that ....
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2016, 01:18 PM)Qea Bykn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not only is it for you that typography is complicated, living the same problem. Improved further, but be careful because this avatar is cut bad and did not enter the background. 6/10

Thanks I'll work on  that

(04-06-2016, 02:46 PM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't want to be rude or anything, but for someone who did that first one, with no gradient maps and no lighning, now already doing a good signature is kinda rare ... Stilling someones art work is ugly, don't do that ....
Well.. yeah its very rare. And I didn't "steal" anything... Idk what you mean. I watched a tutorial on YouTube where a guy left all of his resources in the description including his render for download and encouraged people to step by step copy his guide so that we could work on gradients and a different feel to learn and I didn't. I used a totally different render that is colored, shaped, and sized different... The only thing I may have "stolen" is the font, the fact that the word he used was "Submerged" and I used "Submersed" which both mean underwater and the word "Anime". Which is not really that big of a deal as everything else is different and it's my own feel and own images... Thank you for complimenting my signature but as far basically accusing me of stealing someone else's artwork please don't do that because I don't steal or plagiarize anything and I actually feel insulted that you would think or say that especially with how hard I've been working.. Video I watched below.

CnC Please.

Thanks given by:

(04-06-2016, 02:46 PM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't want to be rude or anything, but for someone who did that first one, with no gradient maps and no lighning, now already doing a good signature is kinda rare ... Stilling someones art work is ugly, don't do that ....
Well.. yeah its very rare. And I didn't "steal" anything... Idk what you mean. I watched a tutorial on YouTube where a guy left all of his resources in the description including his render for download and encouraged people to step by step copy his guide so that we could work on gradients and a different feel to learn and I didn't. I used a totally different render that is colored, shaped, and sized different... The only thing I may have "stolen" is the font, the fact that the word he used was "Submerged" and I used "Submersed" which both mean underwater and the word "Anime". Which is not really that big of a deal as everything else is different and it's my own feel and own images... Thank you for complimenting my signature but as far basically accusing me of stealing someone else's artwork please don't do that because I don't steal or plagiarize anything and I actually feel insulted that you would think or say that especially with how hard I've been working.. Video I watched below.

CnC Please.

Ok, i do apologyze for what i wrote, it sure was ignorant of my part. Great job, keep going, ure doing well, and i hope we could skype one day or something like that. I do believe you can improve with videos, but i recomend written tutorials, those are the best. But anyways, i am sorry, and i hope you get better and better each video.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
Maybe one day we can Skype, apology accepted. Thank you.

Thanks given by:
Hello There.
To prevent spam in old thread / spam bot this thread will be closed.
Thank you.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: