Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vulgar SHOTBOT.
Look at this video. The hacker name is : Alejandr0

Look WHO IS TESTING THE SHOTBOT WITH....... Booom oh my god is that Vulgar ???

Vulgar ?? the one that always accuse people for hacking , shotbotting , ucing, etc?

Is that the real vulgar? LMAO Kid you are funny. I bet my life you also bought it from that guy.

There's more news guys, i personally saw the right momment when this was happening on Lobby. And do you know who else was in this room?

AJAX.  Yea, he was but oh well i have no proof since i deleted all my ss's. But i saw it too. This kid Alejandr0 (the hacker) was also in a private room with Ajax. But since i dont have any ss's.
 Then i can just talk about Vulgar here.

there's the video

Thanks given by:
Why hack when game is dead and omly randoms play
So u can win a few cws
No one cares lmao

get a life u loser hackers
Thanks given by:
Who cares lol
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
lol Gian, why didn't you made this thread on your own account? afraid to show people how childish you are?  Angel
Thanks given by: Angry , Shon , Pedr0 , Vulgar , Mashira , Cursor
Speaking badly about the server and wanting to join the staff? wft '-'
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
who the fk cares !
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2016, 11:45 PM)CorruptedServer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Look at this video. The hacker name is : Alejandr0

Look WHO IS TESTING THE SHOTBOT WITH....... Booom oh my god is that Vulgar ???

Vulgar ?? the one that always accuse people for hacking , shotbotting , ucing, etc?

Is that the real vulgar? LMAO Kid you are funny. I bet my life you also bought it from that guy.

There's more news guys, i personally saw the right momment when this was happening on Lobby. And do you know who else was in this room?

AJAX.  Yea, he was but oh well i have no proof since i deleted all my ss's. But i saw it too. This kid Alejandr0 (the hacker) was also in a private room with Ajax. But since i dont have any ss's.
 Then i can just talk about Vulgar here.

there's the video

"I bet my life you also bought it from that guy." Hahaha, so you really paid $50.- for a hack. I was in the room? Where? I am on Pls's side and we're actually working on a patch to fix the shotbot. Besides that, I stream all my gameplay.

You're funny though @Gian.
Thanks given by: Vulgar , Cursor
Nice quality video tho
Thanks given by:
You're seriously want to become an Advertiser and your name is "Corrupted Server".

It must be auto denied.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Cursor
Lol this is old news

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: