Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Solved Can't access server
UserID: Slaysion
What's the issue you have been facing: Get a message on log in screen "Can't access server. Report in our forum"
What have you tried to solve the issue: reinstalled gunz
ScreenShots: None

Edit: Do I need to do some kind of account recovery?
Thanks given by:
have you been able to play in the past?
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2016, 01:57 PM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.have you been able to play in the past?

Yes, I believe I logged in within a few months ago but not the long ago.
Thanks given by:
could u update the client or doesnt it work
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2016, 04:24 PM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.could u update the client or doesnt it work

I launched successfully but when I get to the log in screen it gives me that message. Unless you're talking about manually updating the launcher or does it do it on it's own?
Thanks given by:
The launcher automatically updates itself, so that shouldn't be it. 
Have you installed anything lately that might affect your CPU?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2016, 05:18 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The launcher automatically updates itself, so that shouldn't be it. 

No, I haven't installed anything remotely related to affecting the CPU. Everything works fine the mouse cursor,typing, and graphics are normal on the Universe GunZ Log in screen. Just says I can't access the server. I mean do I have to take a screen shot, are you thinking of something else? CPU question seems bizarre for logging into a server.

(11-26-2016, 05:18 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The launcher automatically updates itself, so that shouldn't be it. 

Only thing strange I noticed it's not showing up in "Programs and Features" as installed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Hi There,
What methods have you tried to resolve the problem ?
If possible can you list them below.

** Side Note. **
** Ensure your the UGGunz program is bypassed in your firewall. **

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2016, 06:55 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi There,

** Side Note. **

I went into Nortan Security Suite and UGGunz.exe path was blocked so I put it to allow and it seems to work. Now I have another problem my previous UGG Character doesn't exist anymore. I tried to recover on the main ugg page and says the id and email doesn't exist. Is there a process to recover an account?
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2016, 07:21 PM)Slaysion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-26-2016, 06:55 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi There,

** Side Note. **

I went into Nortan Security Suite and UGGunz.exe path was blocked so I put it to allow and it seems to work. Now I have another problem my previous UGG Character doesn't exist anymore. I tried to recover on the main ugg page and says the id and email doesn't exist. Is there a process to recover an account?

Unfortunately, we are no longer recovering accounts.
The server has been remade (with a new owner) & all account info/items were deleted with the old database by the previous owner.
there was a recovery period last year September but it was revoked due to
players using Fraud methods ( attempting to recover donor accounts that are not originally theirs.)

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me or any of our staff members via private message.

Thread Closed.
Solved

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: