Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International and Eu Tournament
Hey just a little suggestion for you guys 

was thinking you should host Europe ONLY anti lead tournament such as ( United Kingdom , Netherlands , Sweden , France , Denmark ,  Germany , Belgium , Israel (not eu but low ping) sorry if i missed any

also International ONLY anti lead tournament such as ( Brasil , Korea , Peru , America , Japan , Venezuela , Argentina , India, Vietnam ) sorry if i missed any

this is so it can be a tournament where us EU's dont have to deal with the delay ping what BRs and Koreans have on us ( i dont care about it ) its properly the same for them too but i can see why people get annoyed and would just be abit of fun for everyone 

just a suggestion Smile
Thanks given by:
GTFO wasp this is only for u so u can win a tourny cuz u know any other way u won't win
The Fk u complaining about pings in anti lead wtf

This is never gonna happen lol
Thanks given by:
what the ***** did I just read........

u do realize ur closer to Korea than us right?
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
GTFO !
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
the game has no player base to support this...
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
(11-28-2016, 11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the game has no player base to support this...

This^
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Ooo americans getting mad lol, was just a suggestion chillout scrubs
Thanks given by:
Stupidity at its finest yet worst..
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: