Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMTHESUN
Did you say something?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
RANDOM HEUEHU
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
Wow welp, for a moment I thought I'm hacked, LOL.
My ign is IMTHESHIT
Thanks given by:
Whats the point? 11-9? you pro, but both... bad as *****, no ones know you, two newgens in some picture lmfao, bye generations 2016 Smile
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hust thank you but,
im not a random and everyone knows me and you're newgen acting like UUUUUUUUH im pro dont do that bro
you UC anyways bye Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice, you won vs a random (11-9) says enough about you tho
Thanks given by:
U took more dmg then u did ... must be pro
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2016, 01:58 PM)Cup Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hust thank you but,
im not a random and everyone knows me and you're newgen acting like UUUUUUUUH im pro dont do that bro
you UC anyways bye Smile

who are you?

Thanks given by:
(05-16-2016, 01:58 PM)Cup Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hust thank you but,
you UC anyways bye Smile

Who are you my friend?
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: