Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explore TDM 95% Completion (many changes)
Dedication:
This TDM is dedicated to the hardwork and service of @Fenn and @Kllaus -- they are part of what make UGG my home!

I started a fresh thread since I have put a lot of time into this map. There have been some robust changes. The core structure as well as the top end of the map should be similar to what I showed before.

Notables:
-Listened to Shon and made the map completely indoor.
-Fixed many texture and brush glitch -- still a few left oplzgod let me remove them all!
-Took out skybox for the preview (it didn't look good anyway but it will be fixed up later -- it will use stars or similar texture)
-Added proper height player clipping (players can not get out of the map alone, will continue to work on preventing the mario-bro style jump glitch)
-Significant improvement to lighting, my current development computer is weak so I am showing this preview as no light. Don't worry though the lights are there!
-Added finishing touches

To be completed:
-Skybox (mentioned above)
-Player Spawns
-Texturing any blue/gray hallways
-Bevel sharp edges to allow easier play
-Bevel playerclip edges to allow easier play

Video:

Mentions:
@wLL @Shon @Angry @Helios @bulli10 @Rezia

Hope you liked it.
Thanks given by: Cursor , Fenn , Flatina
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, REALLY A LIKED <3 
THANK YOU FRIENDDDDDDDDDD, YOU ARE AMAZING AND GOOOODD JOB.

(12-01-2016, 05:55 PM)asilent1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dedication:
This TDM is dedicated to the hardwork and service of @Fenn and @Kllaus -- they are part of what make UGG my home!

I started a fresh thread since I have put a lot of time into this map. There have been some robust changes. The core structure as well as the top end of the map should be similar to what I showed before.

Notables:
-Listened to Shon and made the map completely indoor.
-Fixed many texture and brush glitch -- still a few left oplzgod let me remove them all!
-Took out skybox for the preview (it didn't look good anyway but it will be fixed up later -- it will use stars or similar texture)
-Added proper height player clipping (players can not get out of the map alone, will continue to work on preventing the mario-bro style jump glitch)
-Significant improvement to lighting, my current development computer is weak so I am showing this preview as no light. Don't worry though the lights are there!
-Added finishing touches

To be completed:
-Skybox (mentioned above)
-Player Spawns
-Texturing any blue/gray hallways
-Bevel sharp edges to allow easier play
-Bevel playerclip edges to allow easier play

Video:

Mentions:
@wLL @Shon @Angry @Helios @bulli10 @Rezia

Hope you liked it.

Really i liked so much. CONGRATZ
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: asilent1 , Mikaelson
This is amazing!
Great work (:
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2016, 10:10 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is amazing!
Great work (:

yESSSS, I AGREE WITH U, NICE JOB

Thanks given by: asilent1 , Mikaelson
WOW, very good !!!!
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: KnightWalker
This is amazing and good work so sexy friend
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: asilent1
Fenn is god HEHEHE KKKKKKKK

Thanks given by:
wow Nice work maaan
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Nice map,I presonally like it ;D
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
I like it man, thank you so much <3
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR