Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
velocity,JUKE FKEZ
[Image: EkFAHQK.jpg][Image: roPxm9G.jpg][Image: pS6naJu.jpg][Image: Sl6FTya.jpg]
Thanks given by: RealSone
Heart 
Good job friend ^__^ but they're not 1v1ers no effort.  Wink

Xmaslight no escape? sibal zzz...?    

UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
(12-05-2016, 09:35 PM)RealSone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good job friend ^__^ but they're not 1v1ers no effort.  Wink

Xmaslight no escape? sibal zzz...?    

???????
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
Lol really korwan camp everyone said u play camp not good 1v1 in mid
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Whoa man, you beat somebody while using damage reduction and a shotbot, you're really good man! Pro korean!

If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic, please KYS.
Why is this person not banned yet UGG Staff? There is numerous reports on iwc (he's SOS who was previously banned for shotbotting BY THE WAY)
and another person in this thread posted a video of killing me on UGG Server in a clan war while using a shotbot / hitbox, the proof is right before your eyes, even a user posted a video of himself killing me, using a ***** hack. Do something about this guys. It's even more obvious when players post videos triumphing over someone like they have to be proud of accomplishments on a dead game, all while they are hacking themselves to make what point exactly?  Angry  It's very obvious who is hitbox fixing and who is shotbotting, as most people who do use a hitbox \ shotbot hack, they do not use the graphics option in the client that will show bullet pattern/spray. That's been basic information about hackers since ***** iGunZ

Also, why would you even post a screenshot of you 8-2 against me when the 1vs1 wasn't even finished, and you then instantly log off after? Where are your god damn replays, I want to see them. I posted mine in the report section, I have never seen more obvious blatant damage reducing and shotbot, like ever. The same goes for Sone's video that he posted after iwc's
Thanks given by: Serppent , Solved
(12-06-2016, 12:50 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Whoa man, you beat somebody while using damage reduction and a shotbot, you're really good man! Pro korean!

If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic, please KYS.
Why is this person not banned yet UGG Staff? There is numerous reports on iwc (he's SOS who was previously banned for shotbotting BY THE WAY)
and another person in this thread posted a video of killing me on UGG Server in a clan war while using a shotbot / hitbox, the proof is right before your eyes, even a user posted a video of himself killing me, using a ***** hack. Do something about this guys. It's even more obvious when players post videos triumphing over someone like they have to be proud of accomplishments on a dead game, all while they are hacking themselves to make what point exactly?  Angry  It's very obvious who is hitbox fixing and who is shotbotting, as most people who do use a hitbox \ shotbot hack, they do not use the graphics option in the client that will show bullet pattern/spray. That's been basic information about hackers since ***** iGunZ

Also, why would you even post a screenshot of you 8-2 against me when the 1vs1 wasn't even finished, and you then instantly log off after? Where are your god damn replays, I want to see them. I posted mine in the report section, I have never seen more obvious blatant damage reducing and shotbot, like ever. The same goes for Sone's video that he posted after iwc's

totally agree
[Image: NXNSmXJ.png]
[Image: 6zjV7n2.png]
Thanks given by:
Good game.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2016, 03:04 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good game.

You are such a brqindead ...
cant wait to see you get demoted
Thanks given by: Ajax , Mashira
Good game.
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2016, 03:44 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2016, 03:04 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good game.

You are such a brqindead ...
cant wait to see you get demoted

Who the ***** do you think you're? Why should I get demoted? You're such a bad person. You're trying to insult me and get me offline from this game. I will stay here for a long time and you will see it. and if I don't,so I'll be much better than before.
@Lars
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Mashira