Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New clan member rank (Disallow cw)
I always wished there was a special kind of clan member rank which disallows players to play cw.

[Reason 1]
Sometimes there are nice players in-game who want to join my clan, but I rather not add them because they might play cw while I told them not to. I would like to give them a special kind of clan member rank which disallows them to play cw. Many players don't even want to play cw, they just want to be part of the clan/group.

[Reason 2]
A clan member might be underperforming. Instead of having to kick them from the clan, just temporarily give them this rank. I can see this reason being useful for clans trying to go for rank 1.

[Reason 3]
Certain people are willing to gift donator item(s) to join a clan. This is a perfect solution for both the clan and the gifting player. It might also boost the server donations a little since the gifting player will have to buy coins. I didn't think of this reason for myself, since I don't need coins. I just like to help the server gain more money to keep the gunz game alive.

A possible name for this clan member rank could be "Mascotte", but that's kind of a rude name. We should probably think of another name for it.

Please tell me if you do like or don't like this idea and why.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
Great Idea!!
Thanks given by:
Great idea! ²
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
[Reason 1]
--> You can type in /disablecw and it will not allow anyone to CW.

[Reason 2]
--> Don't allow people to take them in to CWs. Basically, you could simply tell them in person using the clan chat program (#). Unfortunately, you might just not want to add them to the clan if you think they'd bring down the clan stats. Furthermore, you could just create a clan with tons of these "nice people" in it and not care about the rank.

[Reason 3]
--> Nobody will actually gift people for a clan invite, especially because they can easily be kicked out after and if they do end up gifting and wanting the coins back, they are responsible for what they gift to people. Also, technically, this has nothing to do with CWs. Sorry.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: wLL
we need a ranking system like in csgo D:

Thanks given by:
hell yeah +1

Thanks given by:
good.
Thanks given by:
great idea
Thanks given by:
Joeri was clan mascot in Lotus, and see how he turned out xD! one of the best at one point.
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2016, 03:12 PM)1stJoshiru Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Joeri was clan mascot in Lotus, and see how he turned out xD! one of the best at one point.

Hahaha LOL  Tongue

Joeri = Mauritz? If not what was his name on EuroGunZ?

BTW Thanks for the replies everyone!
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by: