Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fkez ^^ without unlegit
Masira why do you accpunt share ? Why you put time in a braindead korean ??
If i was you i would get some snacks and watch hentai on your sofa
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2016, 02:49 AM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-09-2016, 02:47 AM)chlcjfgh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: EkkoSgs.jpg]

my level 136 ^^ Poor do not manipulate.

Lmao, you braindead or what?,   it is old  ss, you can't understeand it? when you don't play with unlegit rolf.

But thanks, you prove it's you right now.

haha is this clan score from earlier when there were no hacks around? you were indeed pretty bad to not have even a 50% win rate, lolol. trash hacker gtfo x)
lets see you play after the patch. Unless someone *cough* awnher *cough* makes an hack for ya.
Thanks given by: Mashira
(12-09-2016, 02:51 AM)chlcjfgh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Photo Level 119 Do not operate my level 136 now

Everybody pity you ^ ^ Be strong

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. gogo  ^^ Loser

all lie FKEZ ^^ Poor operation.
[Image: uadhnUs.jpg]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
? iwc = choichulho, and everyone knew that he was trash and  beat everyone 1v1s a week later with some programs and car camp
Thanks given by: Sol
Lol unlegits
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
[Image: Ca6j0ZA.jpg]

LMAOOOO
Thanks given by:
am i the only who get mad at fuckin koreans english
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2016, 07:36 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.am i the only who get mad at fuckin koreans english

kkkkkkkkkkkkk não
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: