Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Should we have some form of re-assurance that our donars will not be taken away again?
This poll is closed.
yes
0%
0 0%
no
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchasing Donars
If i purchase coins and buy donars, will you reset it it in the future like you did before?

If you will, will there be conpensation/some form of security to prevent loss of PAID donars

I have been here since the good old days of EuroGunz, I like this server and would like to return playing casually during my work term. I had bought donars like 6 months before the reset and I was very dissapointed in the reset. Despite this, I really would like to consider universal gunz as the server I would like to continue with, I've been here forever and support it.

However, I must know the answer to the questions to determine if I can continue, I really would not like another reset...
Thanks given by:
I believe the loss of accounts was due to when Vitor left he took the database with him meaning a complete new database had to be rebuilt from the ground up.
 Honestly I can't see it happening again, what I will say is that don't expect your donation coins to come instantly, there's a 2-10 day wait since the owners of the server have to send the coins manually, as of now there's already a person waiting a good 15 days for his coins still, myself is now on day 2, hoping they'll arrive soon but I'm not hopeful.
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2016, 06:50 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I believe the loss of accounts was due to when Vitor left he took the database with him meaning a complete new database had to be rebuilt from the ground up.
 Honestly I can't see it happening again, what I will say is that don't expect your donation coins to come instantly, there's a 2-10 day wait since the owners of the server have to send the coins manually, as of now there's already a person waiting a good 15 days for his coins still, myself is now on day 2, hoping they'll arrive soon but I'm not hopeful.

what-ever did i just read,it made me laugh asf
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2016, 06:50 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I believe the loss of accounts was due to when Vitor left he took the database with him meaning a complete new database had to be rebuilt from the ground up.

I understand; however, screenshots/videos proving you had donars were not accepted, I believe if you had purchased donars 1 year to this incident, you were eligible for being considered to receive them back or else you must repurchase. (I cancelled the credit card I had used to purchase my donars or else I wouldve tried).

Also that is a long wait time damn....
Thanks given by:
#no dude
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Nooooo
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
pls recovered the most accounts while he had access to the old database. its not his fault. vitor left and didnt give him the database. this topic was discussed million times now...
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2016, 01:31 PM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.pls recovered the most accounts while he had access to the old database. its not his fault. vitor left and didnt give him the database. this topic was discussed million times now...

I understand. But what I do not understand is why people were not able to claim back donators when they had proof of having them through screenshots or video recordings? That seemed a little unfair.

What I am trying to say is, if this happens again (worst case scenario), will there be some form of acceptable proof so we can claim them back?
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2016, 10:07 PM)TressPass Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-12-2016, 01:31 PM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.pls recovered the most accounts while he had access to the old database. its not his fault. vitor left and didnt give him the database. this topic was discussed million times now...

I understand. But what I do not understand is why people were not able to claim back donators when they had proof of having them through screenshots or video recordings? That seemed a little unfair.

What I am trying to say is, if this happens again (worst case scenario), will there be some form of acceptable proof so we can claim them back?

Lots of people were able to claim back their donators IF they had proof.
We had a LONG time (a grace period) where people could resubmit requests for their old accounts back, but that period is long gone.
The database will not be reset again nor will it be stolen or hijacked in any way that will remove all of your donations from your account.

If it does, then I'm sure the same type of thing would happen, a grace period would be in affect for a couple of months (just as it was here), and people would be allowed to recover their old donation accounts in that time period. Unfortunately, if you're too late, there is nothing we can do or will do about it. It's not our fault you stop playing and do not check in on our server every now and then.

The only other time you will lose access to your account is if you get banned permanently or if you chargeback a donation you made towards our server on Paypal or with any other donation method.

Thread closed. If you have anymore questions, feel free to private message a staff member (preferably a GM/FM) to discuss this further.
I hope this helps.

- Angry.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: