Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Element Suggestion
Anyway anyone could create and possibly implement an all black element that has a black aura smoking out of it like the other elements from the melee weapon? I think it would look pretty cool plus the effect of it upon damage could be something different than the other elements. A few ideas:

"Inverted Movement Controls" for a certain amount of seconds from the massived player. (Up/W = Backwards walk/S, Down/S = Forward walk/W, Left/A = Right walk/D, Right/D = Left walk/A.)

"Half Melee Attack Power" for a certain amount of seconds from the massived player. (Example: Instead of having a 22 damage melee weapon as selected, it cuts the damage in half to 11 damage.)

"Slowed melee Attacks" for a certain amount of seconds from the massived player. (Example: Instead of having a 322 delay melee weapon as selected, it adds delay to the melee weapon up to 380 delay.)

Just a few cool ideas of what it could do, but I think this would be a fun little installation in the game, and look sweet! Let me know what you think guys.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Denied
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2016, 06:44 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Denied

Why don't you do something else other than trolling on my posts? Like go get a life or a girlfriend? How old are you 12?
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
denied² Wtf '-'
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
Denied.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Denied
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
some of them are too similar to the ice element
declined, we don't need new elements
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: