Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Tournament!?
Hey guys

I was thinking about hosting a EUROPE ONLY anti-lead tournament, same rules as scythez previous  tournament , if the admins of server allow this 

i would donate £200 to the winning team but also would like the admins to help with coins and maybe gold member or something nice for the winning team , also 2nd and 3rd would get prize too 

you guys maybe think why would i do this? im doing this just to help bring this game alive again as i am ADDICTEDDDDD cant give the game a moments rest haha also would think it would be a nice win for someone Smile

but i hope you guys like this idea and hope the server can do something about it Smile as i am willing to donate £200 to the winning team  

sorry to the guys that are not in europe and cant participate if this does happen
Thanks given by:
all europes are bad lolm no fun to be honest

Thanks given by: Mashira
atleast say why only europe
Thanks given by:
Traan all europes are bad? you must be dumb, and my reason for this is just because i hate the ping difference and i think most of europe hate it to but i dont mind doing a vote but only europe can vote, to bring rest of country's into the tournament, i dont mind that Smile
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2016, 02:46 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Traan all europes are bad? you must be dumb, and my reason for this is just because i hate the ping difference and i think most of europe hate it to but i dont mind doing a vote but only europe can vote, to bring rest of country's into the tournament, i dont mind that Smile

why dont u just make ping limit ? 
for example im not europe but   my ping to europeans is  40
Thanks given by:
ping limit sounds good too dont mind the americans , just perus koreans and brasil lol
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2016, 02:46 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Traan all europes are bad? you must be dumb, and my reason for this is just because i hate the ping difference and i think most of europe hate it to but i dont mind doing a vote but only europe can vote, to bring rest of country's into the tournament, i dont mind that Smile

Why you hate ping? lol ,  i want play Smile LOL WHY YOU HATE BRS?
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
but your country left the EU, confused

Thanks given by: Wasp , Mashira
(12-12-2016, 03:12 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.but your country left the EU, confused

still in the europe continent
Thanks given by:
LMAO i knew some smartass would say this, but yeah i guess they have but still you know what i mean
Thanks given by: Mashira