Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To admins.
I let u know admins there's a bunch of uc & dmg reduce players, i think you know about this but is annoying, im not even complaining about sb but yea sb is annoying specially from kor people 

so 

1. Disable     _pick  & and ban unlegit people & not ban temp just ban them fk off

2. try to block this shitty program  XSPEED (uc & oc program),  idk if u admins know but UC MAKES THE DMG REDUCEand for last if kids spikes 100 to 200 or 300 the dmg is not registering (FIXTHISSHT).   EVERYONE IS UCING EVERYONE 

3. remove blackmeds in cw, i dont even care about the random maps in cw just the blackmeds fk sake 28rounds and kids camping with his sht, THIS MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE SRSLY

SO ADMINS CAN YOU FIX IT.

snuwfer u're ez btw.
Thanks given by:
They aware of everything and I swear they trying to fix the issue. Let's just be patient and let's see what happen to the server.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
Wrong section
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by:
1. _pick is used for a shitty coded shotbot any decent coder doesn't code to that.

2.Xspeed is not UC/OC programme, programmes such as Intel Extreme Tuning Utility & AMD Overdrive are.

3. Your are aware of a 3rd party programme that is packet dropper? It's not the UC that causing the 'reduce' issue it's people blocking the packet effectively possible with a programme such as NetLimiter
Thanks given by:
(12-16-2016, 03:00 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I let u know admins there's a bunch of uc & dmg reduce players, i think you know about this but is annoying, im not even complaining about sb but yea sb is annoying specially from kor people 

so 

1. Disable     _pick  & and ban unlegit people & not ban temp just ban them fk off

2. try to block this shitty program  XSPEED (uc & oc program),  idk if u admins know but UC MAKES THE DMG REDUCEand for last if kids spikes 100 to 200 or 300 the dmg is not registering (FIXTHISSHT).   EVERYONE IS UCING EVERYONE 

3. remove blackmeds in cw, i dont even care about the random maps in cw just the blackmeds fk sake 28rounds and kids camping with his sht, THIS MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE SRSLY

SO ADMINS CAN YOU FIX IT.

snuwfer u're ez btw.

i agree
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
olha esse doente kkkkkk meu deus mlk tou passando mal
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Mashira
Uc faz reduce eo vitão comprando placa maê nova pra fazer reduce QUE BURRO, Mal ele sabia que já era reduce só com uc.
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-16-2016, 03:00 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1. Disable     _pick  & and ban unlegit people & not ban temp just ban them fk off

Shotbot has been patched in the next update.

(12-16-2016, 03:00 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.2. try to block this shitty program  XSPEED (uc & oc program),  idk if u admins know butUC MAKES THE DMG REDUCEand for last if kids spikes 100 to 200 or 300 the dmg is not registering (FIXTHISSHT).   EVERYONE IS UCING EVERYONE

xspeed is already being blocked. Believe it or not but, underclock will be seen by GM's in the next update (underclockers be aware!)

(12-16-2016, 03:00 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.3. remove blackmeds in cw, i dont even care about the random maps in cw just the blackmeds fk sake 28rounds and kids camping with his sht, THIS MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE SRSLY

I totally agree.

And no, I am not an official staffmember. I'm just helping Pls with the updates/bugs etc.
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2016, 12:22 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-16-2016, 03:00 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1. Disable     _pick  & and ban unlegit people & not ban temp just ban them fk off

Shotbot has been patched in the next update.
(12-16-2016, 03:00 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.2. try to block this shitty program  XSPEED (uc & oc program),  idk if u admins know butUC MAKES THE DMG REDUCEand for last if kids spikes 100 to 200 or 300 the dmg is not registering (FIXTHISSHT).   EVERYONE IS UCING EVERYONE

xspeed is already being blocked. Believe it or not but, underclock will be seen by GM's in the next update (underclockers be aware!)
(12-16-2016, 03:00 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.3. remove blackmeds in cw, i dont even care about the random maps in cw just the blackmeds fk sake 28rounds and kids camping with his sht, THIS MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE SRSLY

I totally agree.

And no, I am not an official staffmember. I'm just helping Pls with the updates/bugs etc.

Nobody asked if you were a Staff or not Darryl.

And nobody cares either.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Suggestionss 1 & 2 are accepted.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: