Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove crosshair changing color and nametag from a player
I don't see the point of crosshair changing color to red or whatever when you aim at an enemy. If your crosshair is green just let it remain green when you aim at enemy. Also, remove the name tag completely. I think both of this will make it harder for making shotbots.

This is a very simple solution i don't know why it hasn't been implemented a long time ago

There is no point for the crosshair turning red or whatever when you aim at an enemy's body

The current system a coder can simply code a shotbot where when the color changes it shoots or sees nametag. Using random colors or changing colors wouldn't change anything lol

If color stays same then there is nothing to code to and no nametag. It's just as if ur aiming at a wall. This is such a simple solution
Thanks given by: beastmode123
And implent a better Anti-Lead please, this ones is way worse than we had it before.  Huh
Thanks given by:
the reason why its harder to make an sb now is because even if the SB works with random colours unless the colour matches it will not shoot.
Some users disliked the idea of having the Pick removed for good, regarding the name if the xhair pick is removed then the name will be removed as well please bare in mind that for others it's easier to aim like this. 
Personally I agree with you though... 

Antilead problems, please post them in the BUGS post if you realise any bug or issue please place it there so it can be fixed friends!!!
ty ty ty ty
Thanks given by:
Bro i said keep the crosshair but dont make it change color when it sees an enemy. This is a really easy and simple solution.

When the hackers figure out the algorithm for the color change for the current system or they can just figure out all the colors used they can easily make a sb with the current system and the nametag is another thing

no need for a nametag at all.
Thanks given by: