Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bugs: Update [22/12/16]
Dear community,

Please let us know if you have found any bugs in the new update.
If you experience any issues with the client please let us know here in this thread as well.

Kind regards, 
Staff
Thanks given by: Fenn
randomly in a cw or tdm or w/e your team mate's name tag and hp/ap bar goes away and you feel like it's enemy 

I have had multiple times where I am shooting my own team mate cuz of this

please keep the hp/ap values and nametag of your team mates on all the time

I don't know what the point of the current system is.

I don't see the point of crosshair changing color to red or whatever when you aim at an enemy. If your crosshair is green just let it remain green when you aim at enemy. Also, remove the name tag completely. I think both of this will make it harder for making shotbots.

This is a very simple solution i don't know why it hasn't been implemented a long time ago

There is no point for the crosshair turning red or whatever when you aim at an enemy's body

The current system a coder can simply code a shotbot where when the color changes it shoots or sees nametag. Using random colors or changing colors wouldn't change anything lol

If color stays same then there is nothing to code to and no nametag. It's just as if ur aiming at a wall. This is such a simple solution

I feel like im dying way too fast. 2-4 shots and i literally have no time to recover

I mean i can kill in 2-4 shots too but the old one was better so u can actually fight for a bit longer. 

Things happen way too fast now

So if i make a macro and press f1 in a cw it only shows it to the team mate but in tdm it shows it to the the room. Only cw is problem

Also if i press f9 to show damage given it doesn't show the % aim anoymore please bring that back like how it was before the update.

add a female poly model current one is only male
Thanks given by: Spear
@Spear Sempre fazendo um bom trabalho , parabéns
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Thanks given by:
Congratz Omar boa
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Omar for ugg president (server owner)!

I haven't tried the update yet, ill probably try it later today and let u know!
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Only found this name tag bug in TDM. I don't really now when it happends, but the nametags of ur team players sometimes dissapear. It's really annoying when friendly fire is enabled.
Thanks given by: Cursor
(12-23-2016, 04:53 AM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Only found this name tag bug in TDM. I don't really now when it happends, but the nametags of ur team players sometimes dissapear. It's really annoying when friendly fire is enabled.

Thank you. The developer team are working on it.
Thanks given by: Cursor , Spear
(12-23-2016, 04:53 AM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Only found this name tag bug in TDM. I don't really now when it happends, but the nametags of ur team players sometimes dissapear. It's really annoying when friendly fire is enabled.

Fixed.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
At playerwars there is a useless button named "Rejoin'' but u can't leave at playerwars.
(12-23-2016, 10:24 AM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.At playerwars there is a useless button named "Rejoin'' but u can't leave at playerwars.

If you disconnect you can use that button!
But that's a good point!
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.