Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why this anti lead needs to change
all you people bitching about this antilead truley where never good before, this game was always about movement and being unpredictable and having aim, if you aint got any of that obviously ur not gonna survive, although this antilead could be tweaked a bit its nothing that the average person will beat a pro, you just aint good
Thanks given by:
^ not sure if Srs

This anti lead has killed any skill gap
Donors are useless now
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2016, 09:52 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.^ not sure if Srs

This anti lead has killed any skill gap
Donors are useless now
im 100% serious, iv cw'd against non donors who can 4 shot me because they have aim....
Thanks given by:
This anti - lead is like play in "4rtic gunz".. that's the same.  is stupid play like this because lv 30 char can kill you with 3 shoots... before you cant do that, just with hitbox... now the donator is suck thanks it. BORING!
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Curtis is right ANTILEAD NOW IS FINE DONT MAKE ANY CHANGE! 

btw why those kids complain about antilead " i get red easily " its cuz u just ez, and about venezuelans u kids just camp NO AIMING with blackmeds slashing  and still lost 

ANTILEAD IS FINE!
Thanks given by:
I like new antilead also
[Image: X1C4GEv.png]
Credits to: Cursor
Thanks for the awesome signature <3
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2016, 05:45 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-23-2016, 04:51 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.YO, i love this antilead but i think it should be turned down JUST  little bit, i shouldnt lose to kade because they camp in prison and instantly 4 shot my whole team as we rush in, we need some rushing ability to survive, just turn the antilead down a tad bit
How much we shoud lower it in your opinion?

@Pls is it not possible to get 2013~2014 ugg anti lead back? was more sensible. Current anti lead is way too strong and people just spam from far and its way to annoying lol
Thanks given by:
yes get back old antilead from the old server!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your suggestion @Shredded.

(12-24-2016, 06:03 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are not gonna back to 2015's antilead.
But we gonna make the current one less stronger.
Thanks

Closed.
Thanks given by: