Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret santa?
Ever thought about doing a GunZ secret santa? The rules are you give each active player a reasonable amount (anywhere from 0-100) donor or event coins or the opportunity to gift a maximum of 1 item from the item store but these coins and secret santa passes are only spendable through the 'gift item' option. Players can gift friends or a random person an item within range of the secret santa spend limit and players can obviously decide who they choose and if they tell them what they got or not Wink. Just thought it would be a really friendly and cool idea for this Christmas! I also think it would add a bit of spirit to the servers considering I see so many people talk ***** on these forums about how they don't wanna play anymore etc. Merry Christmas!
Thanks given by:
I remember donater items being temporarily free for everyone around the holidays back on eurogunz. I think it was a nice thing.

With your suggestion, people will just abuse it and gift themselves with 2 accounts :/
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2016, 02:57 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I remember donater items being temporarily free for everyone around the holidays back on eurogunz. I think it was a nice thing.

With your suggestion, people will just abuse it and gift themselves with 2 accounts :/
That's very true I guess. Yeah I suppose it would be nice if ugg did something similar to eurogunz at Christmas time! Tongue
Thanks given by: