Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove blackmeds & claymores & whatever
u cant ***** play against them

they stack a shitton of them in the entrace in prison / mansion / whatever and once u go u either dead or extremely low

its ***** ***** i have to wait 30 minutes for them to either draw / rush

remove them please , its ruining the game tremendously
Thanks given by:
YE remove it pls, all those randomsa are making all there points withit since there hacks are patched
[Image: X1C4GEv.png]
Credits to: Cursor
Thanks for the awesome signature <3
Thanks given by:
Options:
- Avoid cwing vs them
- After 40 meds (if its still the same amount as ijji), meds will disappear. This was initially applied by ijji, because in the past if you took over 40 meds, u would disconnect or even crash. People were exploiting this at the time by making stacks of 40 meds. So drop your meds AFTER they have dropped their black meds to make them disappear. I suggest using the 8/8 meds.
- Be patient and fake afk for a few rounds at 0-0, when they come, make sure to win the round to make the score 1-0 and draw.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-24-2016, 12:20 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Options:
- Avoid cwing vs them
- After 40 meds (if its still the same amount as ijji), meds will disappear. This was initially applied by ijji, because in the past if you took over 40 meds, u would disconnect or even crash. People were exploiting this at the time by making stacks of 40 meds. So drop your meds AFTER they have dropped their black meds to make them disappear. I suggest using the 8/8 meds.
- Be patient and fake afk for a few rounds at 0-0, when they come, make sure to win the round to make the score 1-0 and draw.

- You can't avoid them , a quick alttab and ur matched against them
-better to remove them completely and thats it
-lets see you "fake" afk for 30+minutes , its stupid , time consuming and boring
Thanks given by:
Yeah well.. From time to time it's fun to play vs black meds, it gives a bit of variation in the clanwars.

Maybe the admins should introduce a 10 clip med which barely heals, but is mainly meant to be used against these black meds in 2v2 (so your team has a total of 40 meds).

Donation element is worse in my opinion, since there is no counterplay against it. They will hang/hide forever and once they hit you, you're 100% dead.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
Good idea
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Thanks given by:
Estrategia de juego , dejen de llorar... ademas eso son donador , nosotros las compramos... eso no es gratis ni nos regalan... ademas es muy divertido y entretenido esa forma para nosotros jajaja... Saludos , Merry Christas , Feliz Natal , Feliz Navidad Ho Ho Ho...
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2016, 04:24 AM)[HG]Crudo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Estrategia de juego , dejen de llorar... ademas eso son donador , nosotros las compramos... eso no es gratis ni nos regalan... ademas es muy divertido y entretenido esa forma para nosotros jajaja... Saludos , Merry Christas , Feliz Natal , Feliz Navidad Ho Ho Ho...

Trash.
Thanks given by:
(12-24-2016, 12:35 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah well.. From time to time it's fun to play vs black meds, it gives a bit of variation in the clanwars.

Maybe the admins should introduce a 10 clip med which barely heals, but is mainly meant to be used against these black meds in 2v2 (so your team has a total of 40 meds).

Donation element is worse in my opinion, since there is no counterplay against it. They will hang/hide forever and once they hit you, you're 100% dead.

Good idea, i was thinking about an RING which would gives you 0 hp ap BUT it would tank all blackmeds and you gonna take like 5% of blackmed damage.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2016, 11:44 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2016, 12:35 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah well.. From time to time it's fun to play vs black meds, it gives a bit of variation in the clanwars.

Good idea, i was thinking about an RING which would gives you 0 hp ap BUT it would tank all blackmeds and you gonna take like 5% of blackmed damage.

bad idea , just remove them completely , unless you want tards spamming 24/7 black meds on the floor
Thanks given by: