Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Bugs: Update 23/12/16
Dear community,

As most of you know we been working on recent updates to improve the gameplay for all of us. We greatly appreciate our players for helping us to find issues with the game.

As such, this thread is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Every new unique bug/issue that causes client crashes will be rewarded with 100 donator coins!

You can post a bug by using the following format:

Kind of bug:
Additional information:
Screenshot:
Replay:

Please be advised that this is not a discussion thread. Every off-topic post will be deleted.

Kind regards,
Staff
Thanks given by: Helios , Fenn , Cursor
Good job @ajax and thank you!
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Kind of bug: ability to rejoin after Cw has ended. Rejoin button stuck in middle of map
Additional information: so as soon as the game is about to end and you leave you can join back and idk if it counts as win or lass but when I Checked it just said draw. When u use the rejoin button ur stuck in the middle of the map
Screenshot:
Replay:

Kind of bug: in Cw when you press A macro key it only shows to teammate even though I don't have ! In front of it
Additional information: what I said above
Screenshot:
Replay:

Kind of bug: can't friend/check
Location of any staff
Additional information: it just says user not found
Screenshot:
Replay:

Kind of bug: falling into oblivion right as soon as Cw round ends and in the next round you are ded
Additional information: so I think this is the timing. It has to be timed correctly as soon as round is over and it says win/lose and you fall into oblivion. It says you have committed suicide and you still respawn but you are pretty much dead. You can move and shoot but u don't give any damage. Your teammates can't see you and it counts as you are dead. This is fixed as soon as the Cw round is over and you respawn normally in the next round. But you are pretty much useless for a round which could be important since it becomes a
3v4 or 2v1 etc etc
Screenshot:
Replay:

Kind of bug: % aim sucess sometimes not showing when pressing f9
Additional information: this only happened to me once actually
Screenshot:
Replay:

Kind of bug: spiking bad afte The update
Additional information: not sure if this is just me. But everyone has been spiking/teleporting to me. Server ping spikes from 70-800 and is constantly changing. Player ping spikes from 80-600 it's very annoying And hard to aim
Screenshot:
Replay:

Kind of bug: already made a thread on this but some areas of the white maps are too bright such as middle of mansion can't even see there
Additional information:
Screenshot:
Replay:
Thanks given by:
Kind of bug: Rejoin button bug
My character name: littIebadass
Additional information: When rejoined by rejoin button the player get stuck up in cw itself, /rejoin works fine. Please check the replay.
Replay: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Buw5...COAT2NY6gw

You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Kind of bug: Still shitty Lead
Additional information: Idk wtf u guys did, but lead doesn't work like ijji/euro anymore. Leading ijji/euro style on the same kind of ping has no effect. It has been pointed out before, but i'm just pointing it out again just to refresh your mind. Please fix / reverse it... FeelsBadMan. Currently I do more dmg when I randomly spam instead of actually leading.
Screenshot:
Replay:
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
Good Job @Ajax
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
Kind of bug:  Background quality: 9 > too bright can't see the map at all.
Additional information: I don't know if it's just me but i don't think so. Well take a look at my screenshot.
Screenshot: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Replay: / 
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2016, 11:02 AM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kind of bug:  Background quality: 9 > too bright can't see the map at all.
Additional information: I don't know if it's just me but i don't think so. Well take a look at my screenshot.

Isnt a bug , white map is when there are no textures and only light shades are left , because you turned the light map off 
you dont see any shades and this is what happen , please turn on the light map on if you wanna play with white map enable (9)
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2016, 11:11 AM)bulli10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 11:02 AM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kind of bug:  Background quality: 9 > too bright can't see the map at all.

Isnt a bug , white map is when there are no textures and only light shades are left , because you turned the light map off 
you dont see any shades and this is what happen , please turn on the light map on if you wanna play with white map enable (9)
 Thankyou.
Thanks given by:
found new bug.... I wonder why no1 reported this bug before

Kind of bug: Ajax with his red colour name
Additional information: Ajax would fit better for him
Screenshot: No need
Replay: no need
Thanks given by: