Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duel tournament instead of playerwars?
So i was thinking since no one does playerwars or like it how about you replace it with dueltournament?
what is dueltournament? am sure many of you know what it is but basicly its a game of 8 players split into 1v1 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
 every game won achieves 2 points but if lost will lose 1 point and every player who has 1 point or more gets a rank next to his name instead of flags like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..  here are some photos showing how the game goes. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

why is it better than playerwars? because playerwars is inactive and only people who require better swapping skills can win.
how can you make dueltournaments active? basicly do an auto announcement every 1 hour or 2 for all players to go dueltournaments and once they see the ranks on players names they will be interested in getting them.
personaly i hate flags next to ur name every time a br sees a non br flag the player gets auto kicked.

Thanks given by:
Bump,

This is a really good suggestion men
Thanks given by:
Good suggestion
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
I hope they add this, I remember playing it on another server before and it was really good and had loads of people playing it
Thanks given by:
Changing the type of game mode won't influence the player count... if you wanted player wars to grow, you should suggest a ranking/reward system where players would receive something in return for playing and ranking up like a temporary donor sg (this method was successful on other servers)
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2017, 03:00 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Changing the type of game mode won't influence the player count... if you wanted player wars to grow, you should suggest a ranking/reward system where players would receive something in return for playing and ranking up like a temporary donor sg (this method was successful on other servers)

this isnt my point however its a good idea, my point was many players dont like flags inserted instead of rank the rank thingy and whats the point of playerwars if no one plays it? if they make prizes on temp / perm cws will die eventualy even if it gets active. we want something fun to play like once or 2 times a day. as long as theres prizes on playerwars people wont stop swapping.

Thanks given by: