Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is overclocking not bannable
(12-26-2016, 05:43 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 05:32 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 04:38 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 03:30 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 02:40 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes it does people still can uc/oc and bypass it

Show me

(12-26-2016, 03:02 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.

what are you talking about man.....? how are you a GM.....?
I know how to UC and OC so I know when someone UCing. They don't take dmg and their movements are slow as well as the enemies. Their hits are direct and land perfectly because of this. Also wren't you demoted? You failed as GM you're Dismissed.

uc delays the hitbox which makes the user land a hit to be precise. Don't take damage cuz of uc???????? 
wasn't demoted i left cuz i had to move out of my country for work, nt. 
Failing as a gfx dev, failing as a gm, who are you to even speak.

Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.
This explanation sums it up for you man.
Gfx Dev? Lol you know nothing. Yes with the old anti uc players wasn't taking dmg because the shots did not register. I'm talking about the OLD anti lead I'm not talking about every other gunz server I'm talking about UGG. When you PB a ucer they only take 99 dmg when you clearly hit them with a direct shot which is why most players was complaining about players having "Damage reducers" Their no dmg reduce unless the player edit the system.mrs.

Bro, what are you even saying...? 99dmg is not dmg reduce 2 pellets not hitting the enemy is not dmg reduce. You clearly dont know what dmg reduce is. search "venombe damage reduce" on yt maybe
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2016, 05:43 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 05:32 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 04:38 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 03:30 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 02:40 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes it does people still can uc/oc and bypass it

Show me

(12-26-2016, 03:02 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.

I know how to UC and OC so I know when someone UCing. They don't take dmg and their movements are slow as well as the enemies. Their hits are direct and land perfectly because of this. Also wren't you demoted? You failed as GM you're Dismissed.

uc delays the hitbox which makes the user land a hit to be precise. Don't take damage cuz of uc???????? 

Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.
Gfx Dev? Lol you know nothing. Yes with the old anti uc players wasn't taking dmg because the shots did not register. I'm talking about the OLD anti lead I'm not talking about every other gunz server I'm talking about UGG. When you PB a ucer they only take 99 dmg when you clearly hit them with a direct shot which is why most players was complaining about players having "Damage reducers" Their no dmg reduce unless the player edit the system.mrs.

Bro I just looked at the video VenoM b damage reduce and it just proved my point. He CLEARLY got PB and he only took 66 dmg? You know how many players I've done that too on UGG? They were UCing sir. Look how slow he's moving he can't even get his movements together towards the end but I'm sorry you're obviously the pro ucer here you must uc everyday huh
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2016, 06:12 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 03:30 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Show me

Bro I just looked at the video VenoM b damage reduce and it just proved my point. He CLEARLY got PB and he only took 66 dmg? You know how many players I've done that too on UGG? They were UCing sir. Look how slow he's moving he can't even get his movements together towards the end but I'm sorry you're obviously the pro ucer here you must uc everyday huh
Venom wasnt ucing in the video to begin with + he was actually using a "hack" called "damage reduce" to gain that advantage. Theres a difference, hence, kind sir, you're wrong once again.
Thanks given by:
lmao I'm venombe but I never damage reduced

I used to play at my university back in 2013-14 in the dorm I lived in and it as their internet that made me lose packets

I never had a true damage reduce hack but the internet was just losing packets
this is why I never got banned cuz vitor knew it wasn't my fault

and the dmg reduce was only to specific people such as ppl in NA not to everyone
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2016, 06:41 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lmao I'm venombe but I never damage reduced

I used to play at my university back in 2013-14 in the dorm I lived in and it as their internet that made me lose packets

I never had a true damage reduce hack but the internet was just losing packets
this is why I never got banned cuz vitor knew it wasn't my fault

and the dmg reduce was only to specific people such as ppl in NA not to everyone
there u have it, if not a hack atleast he had packet loss to blame but not UC
Edit: you did get banned for dmg reduce and chams, lol
Thanks given by: