Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Maps 3
Hola de nuevo a todos, espero que se encuentren bien! Aquí les mostraré 3 mapas más creados por mí! Espero que sean de su agrado, saludos!

Custom maps:

1) BillyHouse:  - Lightmap, soundstep, sky, box, smoke effect, caulk.
2)Snow_IceRoom: -Lightmap, soundstep, water effect, snow effect (el efecto de nieve no se muestra en el debug mode, pero si se muestra en un servidor de gunz)
3)Descend: -Lightmap, soundstep, box, chains, water effect, caulk, sound of chains.

English:
Hello again everyone, I hope you are well! Here I will show you 3 maps created by me! I hope you like them, greetings!

Custom maps:

1) BillyHouse:  - Lightmap, soundstep, sky, box, smoke effect, caulk.
2)Snow_IceRoom: -Lightmap, soundstep, water effect, snow effect (The snow effect is not displayed in the debug mode, but if it is displayed on a gunz server)
3)Descend: -Lightmap, soundstep, box, chains, water effect, caulk, sound of chains.

Thx
[Image: 2tO4PK.png]
Thanks given by: Ajax
Cool maps Zhock, Keep up the good work

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Very Nice bro
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Thanks given by:
Go add some new maps to the client @pls
Thanks given by:
Great job
Thanks given by:
Cool maps.

Maybe you should try to make an official like map like town/garden/etc. which could be used in clan war. I think no1 ever succeeded in making a MAIET quality custom map. Your maps are typical custom deathmatch maps if u know what I mean.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
BillyHouse really nice map with alot of nice work
but i didnt much liked the others sorry

the build lvl was really sharp and repeated like port water wich had nothing to do with the last map also the brushes really simple like the light projectors boxs and
the pillars on bridge 
but still good job keep it up and good luck.
Thanks given by:
Good job men.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Good job
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Hello,

To prevent any form of spam.
Thread Closed.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: