Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are these people
(01-09-2017, 11:43 AM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-08-2017, 02:46 PM)Dagz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-08-2017, 12:17 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-07-2017, 08:09 PM)Dagz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 09:54 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why would you pretend to be someone who was trash? I literally 16-4'd Gosu-Vu

Wtf is a shotbot?

gosu vu trash lmao back in gzf days everyone fooled that niqqa around even maurtiz will tell u he got whooped by everyone and that other ***** niqqa snuwfur too he ***** XD u gettin exicted cus of gosu-vu XD

snuwfer was pretty good mate, one of the best NA players
i ***** use a dagger, and he thought i hacked
not to mention he thought i was eazy korey at one point. i had to tell that ***** straight to fix up.

I doubt that and considering your ping is EU i highly doubt anyone would confuse you for Eazy, man you started Gunz back in Aeria, you claim you are a 'd-styler' yet can barely yo-yo niqqa you suck go back to playing wolfteam.

wtffff wolf team ban me for hacks when i do  10/10 head shot ***** wolfteam

Thanks given by:
Thread closed to much spam

Retards
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2017, 12:15 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thread closed to much spam

Retards

jij trollt kij grappig. *****
Thanks given by:
yo flex
Thanks given by: