Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are these people
(12-30-2016, 11:33 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There im up the replay... damn!!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Are you braindead or just being Peruvian/Venezuelan? I cant differentiate no more.
POST THE MOTHERFUCKING TOWN REPLAY YOU RETARDED *****.
Thanks given by:
epic praj vs a newgen who win???
to be continue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HHHHHHHHH

Thanks given by:
(12-31-2016, 11:22 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 11:33 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There im up the replay... damn!!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Are you braindead or just being Peruvian/Venezuelan? I cant differentiate no more.

Spells i dont have the record from Town, but i have this and you got drop Big Grin!!! u can drop us everytime but you got drop too, the diference is just in RealM we play for fun, not in Kade.. Wink  Heart Sleepy
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2016, 12:44 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2016, 11:22 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Spells i dont have the record from Town, but i have this and you got drop Big Grin!!! u can drop us everytime but you got drop too, the diference is just in RealM we play for fun, not in Kade.. Wink  Heart Sleepy

The reason you don't have the record is cuz you camped like the ***** cat you're.
I'm gonna ignore you, 2k17 needs to be better for me, cya.
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2016, 01:04 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-31-2016, 12:44 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The reason you don't have the record is cuz you camped like the ***** cat you're.
I'm gonna ignore you, 2k17 needs to be better for me, cya.

I wanna ask you something.... camp is ilegal? if we camp is cuz its fun... Playing in the middle of the map does not make you pro. understand it Wink... A pro player plays anywhere and wins anywhere.

Aurum and SandKings are pros, because they won in anywhere of all maps.
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good to see that the gunz community is still autistic

(12-30-2016, 05:32 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A few from the top of my head:

- Genjj new gen
- KoroDevills / Konjo who da fook is dat guy?
- Illusion yeah
- TweeTy santosh my *****
- 1stJoshiru Vaguely remember
- Toed who da fook is dat guy?

There are a bunch more.

Some of them only show up at tournaments while others play clanwar once in a while.

Also there is nothing wrong with still playing in 2016 Smile
Thanks given by:
i still play.. hardly

have fun with the hack infested ***** game, and everybody claiming they're from 2006, but not know anything  Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
Snuwfer u suck now
Thanks given by:
***** on anybody i want to unless they want to bring some shotbot and damage reduce, I'm up for it if u want to go tussle Wink just pm me when u catch me on lmao
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
Lol at u giving me negative damn u must be mad

I already beat u back when it mattered

Idc about now lmao this game is dead and full of randoms no one cares if ur good now so me beating u now will mean nothing same with u
Thanks given by: