Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Gunz character frozen
Hopefully someone can help.

I only noticed this problem a few days ago, so basically when i get into a game, a lag symbol appears over my head and i cant move.
Im basically frozen in that one spot, and whats strange is that I have great connection too. My server ping ~ 40 Even when im in game I can talk to people normally as if nothing is wrong, both in server lobby and in game chat. Just my movement is frozen b/c lag symbol above me wont go away.

I've tried relogging a few times and I've completely re installed ugg. I dont know what else to do.
Thanks given by:
Try to reset your modem.
Thanks given by:
Tried that, no difference.
Thanks given by:
Hi There,
Attempt the following:
-Restart your pc/modem
-Deactivate your Antivirus.
-Reinstall the game.

Sidenote: ensure Gunz is bypassed in your firewall.

If you have attempted the above and have not successfully solved your issue.
Refer to the link below and let us know if your problem continues
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Yea still no difference.

My game has always been working perfectly before a few days ago. I haven't installed anything new, my antivirus never interferes either Sad

I've looked at your link but I dont have a 999 issue, everyone's ping is fine to me in game. Its just that I myself cant move, people can still do dmg to me whch is wierd but i cant do dmg to them.

I can actually still dash, shoot etc, but I just stay in place.
Thanks given by:
Solved ingame/via skype.
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: