Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Still can't download UGGLauncher.exe
Hello!

It's been a month and I still can not download the launcher

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Regards!
Thanks given by:
I uploaded my launcher for you, hopefully this will work.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Are you not able to download it atall or it just disappears once its downloaded?
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2016, 02:17 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I uploaded my launcher for you, hopefully this will work.

Thank you sir Smile
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2016, 01:47 PM)adriannx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2016, 02:17 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I uploaded my launcher for you, hopefully this will work.

Thank you sir Smile

Did this solve your problem?
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2016, 02:37 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2016, 01:47 PM)adriannx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thank you sir Smile

Did this solve your problem?

Please let us know,thanks Smile
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Problem seems to be solved.

Closed.
Thanks given by: