Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD TIMES EUROGUNZ AND UGG
Boa, good times.
Thanks given by:
rofl kid really thinks hes good winnin grudge LMAO
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
haha i see me Big Grin! to bad i dont got SS from back then :/ beat u guys plenty as well. all around good days tho
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2017, 02:41 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sick unico peruano decente es takara

Nah takara es malo y se creeas pro por q el quiere supera a mi y este es mi fan fk noob takaeasam scared
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2017, 06:46 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-04-2017, 02:41 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sick unico peruano decente es takara

Nah takara es malo y se creeas pro por q el quiere supera a mi y este es mi fan fk noob takaeasam scared

LOL?

sup tem

Thanks given by:
(01-04-2017, 06:46 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Takarasam es mas facil que el clan obscure L0L0L0L0L0L

(01-04-2017, 06:20 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.haha i see me Big Grin! to bad i dont got SS from back then :/ beat u guys plenty as well. all around good days tho

Lol good times brother
Thanks given by: Curtis
el chico dice oldtimes cuando solo jugaba lead para hacer streak  y anti para q le den drop facepalm 
[Image: FXTTMsy.jpg]
[Image: htKKNkD.jpg]
[Image: igPPlCs.jpg]
[Image: WkBdv4Z.jpg]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: tumblr_oovk0sM3IZ1rxpy75o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: 077.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2017, 09:37 PM)FearLegend Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Takarasam es mas facil que el clan obscure L0L0L0L0L0L

(01-04-2017, 06:20 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.haha i see me Big Grin! to bad i dont got SS from back then :/ beat u guys plenty as well. all around good days tho

Lol good times brother

lose ag bye

sup tem

Thanks given by:
Takarasam no me digas "el chico" se que eres gay pero que no se te salga por aca, deberias hacer team con dross harian bonita pareja ??

PARA MI NO SIRVES, AUNQUE TODA TU VIDA SOLO HALLAS JUGADO UGG NO HAS APRENDIDO NADA QUESTER.
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2017, 12:41 AM)Seina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.el chico dice oldtimes cuando solo jugaba lead para hacer streak  y anti para q le den drop facepalm 
[Image: FXTTMsy.jpg]
[Image: htKKNkD.jpg]
[Image: igPPlCs.jpg]
[Image: WkBdv4Z.jpg]

Tu tienes la envidia a los peruanos y clan joleal tambien y te doy co zejo que clase de mentiroso eres ? Tu dijksye clan joleal full lead ? Imbecil de mjerda ellos y yo siempre jugaban full antilead nk lead conchadrtumadre eres mi fan y me da pena asqueroso peruanito
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: